Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Busy lately...

Ok so i haven't blogged in a while! i have been so busy with weddings and singing. being out of town. but i did get to lay on the beach one day i will say it was great! last weekend we went to Beaufort, NC for a wedding for one of Chad's friends. The weather was absolutely beautiful and i got sunburnt! ahhh AWESOME! anyways the week before that was a wedding for our great friends Matt Kepley and Nikki Galloni. It was a gorgeous country outside wedding, and of course it ends up being the coldest night so far! we all were chilly but luckily they had a toasty fire pit to warm up!!! Nikk was absolutely beautiful as always!!
   So i've also been a little crazy about PINTEREST! and i have got to say i am becoming a pretty crafty person! haha (at least trying anyways) i love all the DIY stuff! I have done a few CoRkY projects :) (Pictures to come) And now i have decided to do some wall decor for my upstairs!! I went to Habitat for Humanity today and got myself some old shutters to use. I am going to paint them and crackle them, so they look old and ViNtAGE! love it! also and going to use an old window frame for pictures!! ok so i have this all in my head! i will take pictures as the project come along! so excited! will be back soon!
    I will be having a Scentsy PARTY for my friend Amanda on Nov. 13th from 2:00- 4:00pm
and i am aslo pretty stoked about that! i usually dont host events because i ahve had anxiety, but you know what....i want people to see my house! I have NEVER had a gathering! ha Here we go! Hope everyone is having an amazing week! PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment