Sunday, November 27, 2011

ahh..christmas time is here..

Chad & I just got back from the beautiful city of Charleston! We had a wonderful time over thanksgiving. The weather was wonderful. I ran my first 5K in Charleston :) it was the Turkey Day Run! So much fun, it feels great to have been able to accomplish that! lol and Now i am dying to run in the Reindeer Romp in Greensboro, on Sat. December 10th! It is so much fun, good exercise, and its for a good cause!
We have finished decorating for Christmas and the house looks and smells absolutely amazing!! So glad its all up and done! I've even wrapped presents!
Lately i have been on pinterest(of course), but FOOD is the main thing I am looking at!! Tonight I made a Pasta for dinner that i found with Penne, and a sun-dried tomato cream sauce. Very good! Chad was proud! and im going to keep on cooking! i think i bought everything in the grocery store today! haha So tomorrow i am going to make me some CHILI in my new Crock Pot (well chad's)! i really hope it turns out good!! So glad the holidays are here and i am looking forward to more family time! <3
Have a great week :)                   

Happy Holidays! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment